Thursday, January 19, 2012

Lie Game


At the start of each semester, I like to play some ice breakers. One of my favorite games is the lie game. I ask my students to tell one whole lie or one whole truth about themselves, and then the class has to guess who is telling the truth. This year I want to invite you to try this game. Write that terrible essay, "What I did on My Summer Vacation." Make the essay a whole lie or a whole truth, and then the class will guess which it is. Keep your essay about 500 words but make sure you write a complete essay. Happy lying.




Not in the mood for an essay. Make a poster about your summer at glogster. Here is my summer poster.










I tried a new media project. A Prezi about my summer 2011. All my friends are pregnant, and I traveled a bunch. Enjoy and make one of your own.


No comments:

Post a Comment