Friday, April 20, 2012

Lesson Plans April 23 through April 27


žWeek 13
žRomeo and Juliet
žPun
Romeo and Juliet (Act I scene IV)
Mercutio: “Nay, gentle Romeo, we must have you dance.”
Romeo: “Not I, believe me. You have dancing shoes
With nimble soles; I have a soul of lead
So stakes me to the ground I cannot move.”
Context: Romeo is reluctant to attend a party because he is suffering from a broken heart.
žMonday 
žFree Write
žCulpable- deserving of blame
žgrammar
žPun- a play on words based on the words that sound alike.
žWhite Board Grammar Review
žLife Size Character
žStart Act III
žAct II notes due tomorrow and Act III due Friday
žTuesday
žCreate a timeline of the Key Events in Acts I through III
žWhite Board Grammar
žSeminar, with critical questions
žWednesday 
žWhat key themes do you see in the play?
žPresentations
žSeminar on theme. Please see theme notes
žStart Modern Version of play
žThursday
žFilm
žFriday
žWhat are the most important events in the play?
žAct III due
žAct III quiz
žComplete movie
žResearch project assignment
ž

No comments:

Post a Comment