Thursday, August 22, 2013

Welcome English II Students and Parents

Dear Parents and Guardians,
 My name is Melissa Warren, and I will be your child’s English II instructor. I am excited about the upcoming semester and getting to know your child. I hope to empower your student to define and meet his or her academic and personal goals. I want to communicate with you on a regular basis so that we can work together to help make those goals a reality. This year I want to accomplish three things with your student. I want him or her to master the skills for success in high school English. I want to celebrate and publish your child’s written work, and I want your child to pass the end of course assessments for both the county and the state. I think by working together we can help your child achieve these goals. In order to communicate effectively with you and your student, I have set up a class website and a class Edmodo page. On these sites you and your child will find: daily assignments, homework assignments, homework help, extra credit, daily notes, and many other fun and interactive gadgets. I update this site weekly, and I hope you will visit often.

 I also post the class calendar, assignments, and videos on Edmodo.com Ask your student to use this code to start an account: p8n9if

 Sincerely,
 Melissa Warren

 Parent Homework Parents please email me at mwarren@bcswan.net Please state: Your name, your child’s name, and please tell me if I can discuss your child’s progress via email. You will receive a return email with more information about my class. Supplies: paper, pen, notebook, portfolio

No comments:

Post a Comment